Saw their video for Van Nuys (es very nice) on MTVtr3s and y'know what? This is defnitely going on my summer mix. LA bubble gum power chords, handclaps, a 21st century Julianna Hatfield-esque lead singer, and fuck it - these guys are fun - even when lead singer Lady P tears up a song like stalk u. If these guys ever come to town I'll go see them - they've played SXSW before. Now if only I could have them open up for Elastica.
Their press kit has all kinds of fun stuff including mp3s and assorted goodness.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
Achtung! Spoilers! The long and short? If it hadn't been an addition to the Alien mythos it still would have been a very well poli...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)
- Los Abandoned
- God of War II & other upcoming releases.
- The Black Donnellys - NBC
- Kitchen Confidential - Anthony Bourdain (2000)
- Found a site dedicated Austin Lunch joints:
- The Film Music Institute
- Just a quick note.
- Sam Fisher: Man of the Year
- The Console Whores
- Splinter Cell: Double Agent (PS2)
- A plug for Mark's site.
- Yet another thing that would rule...if it were rea...
- 'ERE WE GO! 'ERE WE GO! 'ERE WE GO!
- Now that the day job has slowed down I can start t...
- ▼ February (14)