Tuesday, February 27, 2007
More or less an Irish family crime drama. Nothing particularly spectacular or earth-shattering but still enjoyable and more interesting to watch after Heros than Studio 60. The writing, acting, and violence are all perfectly reasonable. There are no surprises really - especially if you're familiar with the family crime drama genre. I'll keep watching up but I won't be surprised if it doesn't last long.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)
- Los Abandoned
- God of War II & other upcoming releases.
- The Black Donnellys - NBC
- Kitchen Confidential - Anthony Bourdain (2000)
- Found a site dedicated Austin Lunch joints:
- The Film Music Institute
- Just a quick note.
- Sam Fisher: Man of the Year
- The Console Whores
- Splinter Cell: Double Agent (PS2)
- A plug for Mark's site.
- Yet another thing that would rule...if it were rea...
- 'ERE WE GO! 'ERE WE GO! 'ERE WE GO!
- Now that the day job has slowed down I can start t...
- ▼ February (14)