This is the official start to the new site ladies and gentlemen. There's gonna be changes and tweaks and a few changes here and there as I get settled in but like the man says, "this is this."
Thanks to the regular readers out there and salutations to the new readers. If anyone has any comments, ideas, suggestions, complaints, tasty recipes, or interesting links please let me know.
Hope that all of you are well and relatively not miserable. Have a good weekend.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)
- Los Abandoned
- God of War II & other upcoming releases.
- The Black Donnellys - NBC
- Kitchen Confidential - Anthony Bourdain (2000)
- Found a site dedicated Austin Lunch joints:
- The Film Music Institute
- Just a quick note.
- Sam Fisher: Man of the Year
- The Console Whores
- Splinter Cell: Double Agent (PS2)
- A plug for Mark's site.
- Yet another thing that would rule...if it were rea...
- 'ERE WE GO! 'ERE WE GO! 'ERE WE GO!
- Now that the day job has slowed down I can start t...
- ▼ February (14)