Monday, February 19, 2007

Yet another thing that would rule...if it were real.

After watching Hellboy and Constantine again I was thinking about how much it would rule if there were actual SS paranormal reachers and Nazi funded archaeologists seeking the Grail. Hell there's even a pretty big post on wikipedia [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_occultism] that has a lot of books and assorted crazy talk links.

Maybe I'm just brainwashed because I don't have my tinfoil hat on but c'mon, what a bunch of fruitcakes. I know there are some whackos out there and in the years following the Great War people went sideways - Ivo Shandor for example - with parapsychology, seances, and general wackiness.

Okay I'm poking fun. I know Ahnenerbe was real - the SS group that seemed determined to run around the world seeking the origins of the Aryan race and wandering around the world. Some of this group were also involved with twisted medical testing.

That's not as exciting as fighting Indiana Jones or the B.P.R.D. or summoning Old Gods.

What? I'm just saying. Hey, Hugo Boss designed and manufactured Wehrmacht uniforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!