Monday, March 30, 2009

Fallout 3: The Pitt (XBOX 360 DLC) 03/24/09

Fallout 3: The Pitt is the new DLC available.  It's pretty solid, actually I enjoyed it quite a bit though there were one or two points where I got turned around on the maps.  It's definitely worth the 800 points for more Fallout 3 play.

I think it is a better set of DLC than Operation Anchorage - I was more interested in the story and setting, plus I managed to get much more gameplay out of The Pitt than the previous DLC.

One thing I was pleased about was The Pitt played very nicely - RPG wise - with my new evil character.  My original character was pretty much a "look out for the little guy" type.  My new alcoholic, sociopathic, cannibal plays a little differently to say the least.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!