- Voodoo BBQ
- French Market Farmer's Market
- Creole Creamery
- Tommy's Cuisine
- Joey K's
- The Joint
- West Indies Cafe
- ACME Oyster House
- Cafe Du Monde
- Mother's Restaurant
- Deanie's Seafood
- The Rusty Nail
- Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop
- Aunt Tiki's
- Dong Phuong Oriental Bakery
- Kim Son
- Pho Quang
- The Red Sea
- Verti Marte
- Praline Connection
Sunday, March 01, 2009
"We're gonna grab 'em by the nose and kick 'em in the ass!"
Okay folks here's a preliminary list of potential feeding locations on Amanda and my honeymoon. Any suggestions/recommendations/ideas/warnings/etc are welcome and appreciated:
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- Fallout 3: The Pitt (XBOX 360 DLC) 03/24/09
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (2009) DS Lite
- Honeymoon 3: Turistas
- Honeymoon in New Orleans Part 2 - The Drunkening.
- The Honeymoon in New Orleans Dining and Feeding Me...
- Stumbled across an excellent Jamaican music site:
- Massive posts pending:
- I retract my previously positive review of "No Lin...
- A Better Tomorrow 2 (1987) dir. John Woo
- Exile (2007) dir. Johnnie To
- Paprika (2006) dir. Satoshi Kon
- Thank God for Penny Arcade!
- Kinfolks Restaurant
- Seeed still fucking rules avec "Aufstehn"
- Body of Lies (2008) dir Ridley Scott
- Sharpie Pens rule!
- I don't know where to begin...
- Minor edits to layout and a kind of neat widget ad...
- Normally I'm not a Daily Show fan but this is funn...
- "We're gonna grab 'em by the nose and kick 'em in ...
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2008 (170)