Tuesday, August 14, 2007

New demos! Rawk! Heroes!

The Bioshock demo came through last night. I meant to download it but got wrapped up in playing Overlord. I found out that the demo for Beautiful Katamari is downloadable today. This brings me joy. I was hoping to watch Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon but I guess if I have to play demos then oh well...what's to be done?

We watched the Bioshock trailer/gameplay the other night and it looks...well...it look fucking chaosome. Seriously it looks really bizarre and for some reason I got impressions of Myst that is if Myst was an insane sci-fi/horror/FPS. I hadn't really been paying attention to it but now I'm hooked. I'm sorti of itching to get home and play the demo. At this rate I'm going to have to buy a bigger hard drive just for demos.

Oh yeah and Lt. Uhura is going to be in the new season of Heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!