Wednesday, August 08, 2007

"Who will fold a crane for me when I am gone?"

Right out of the gate:

  • Stranglehold has a demo up on X360. Hacha-cha-cha. I know what I'm doing when I get home.
  • This August on Live Arcade they are releasing: Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - which is quite possibly my favorite puzzle game of all time and yes I play as Felicia, Space Giraffe - billed as a "psychedelic shooter", Hexic 2, and some game called Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords - a puzzler with RPG elements. Huh.

In other news:

  • Orneryboy was particularly funny today.
  • Robocop is one of my favorite movies ever made period. I didn't see it in the theater but I saw it soon after it was on VHS. To quote Cartman, "It warped my fragile little mind." On August 21st the 20th Anniversary Edition is being released with the theatrical and extended cuts and bonus goodies and awesomeness.

There have been updates to the other sites though I am considering combining all of the sites into a mega-site maybe...possibly...any input from you fine folks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!