Looks like The New York Times has released a review of the new Harry Potter book two days before its release. J. K. Rowling is up in arms about it,
"I am staggered that some American newspapers have decided to publish purported spoilers in the form of reviews in complete disregard of the wishes of literally millions of readers, particularly children."
Hey, I read the review and this sounds like the first Potter book I would read though I'd have to wade through the first couple of books in order to get to this one. Man I am glad that I don't work in a regular bookstore with this release coming up.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)
- Wednesday updates.
- Harry Potter & the little somethin somethin.
- Goddamn Rangers!
- Thought you'd like to take a look at these:
- You asked for it! You got it!
- Game-stravaganza weekend.
- Rockstar goodness.
- PS3 price drop...only for 60GB?
- Friday. Trailers! Updates! Mega post(s)!
- Gears of War (2006)
- Brains of Darkness.
- Brian Lara International Cricket 2007
- Carcassonne - a strategy board game turned into pi...
- Dead Rising (2006) - First Impressions
- This is the reason to buy a DS Lite.
- ▼ July (15)