I'm not sure how you folks feel about several updates or one massive tsunami of awesome - maybe some feedback would be nice *cough* *hint* *cough*.
First out of the gate:
I'm a little behind on my game trailers but we watched two of the above last night. I've been hearing good things about Army of Two over the last couple of weeks. Apparently if you put your partner in danger and just generally act recklessly the AI will start to refuse to work with you and won't have your back in a firefight. However if you play smart then the AI will like you and go the extra yard. What that extra yard is I'm not sure but it probably doesn't involve candles, a bubblebath, and whale music.
More news after lunch.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
Achtung! Spoilers! The long and short? If it hadn't been an addition to the Alien mythos it still would have been a very well poli...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)
- Wednesday updates.
- Harry Potter & the little somethin somethin.
- Goddamn Rangers!
- Thought you'd like to take a look at these:
- You asked for it! You got it!
- Game-stravaganza weekend.
- Rockstar goodness.
- PS3 price drop...only for 60GB?
- Friday. Trailers! Updates! Mega post(s)!
- Gears of War (2006)
- Brains of Darkness.
- Brian Lara International Cricket 2007
- Carcassonne - a strategy board game turned into pi...
- Dead Rising (2006) - First Impressions
- This is the reason to buy a DS Lite.
- ▼ July (15)