Cricket (1): Rules and crap.
Cricket (2): Some cock-a-mamie Brit game involving throwing a ball and trying to knock down a bunch of sticks defended by a guy with a cricket bat.
Cricket (3): Only awesome because of cricket bats.
Cricket (4): Almost as much fun as rolling a hoop with a stick.
Cricket (5): All that's left to play after banning violent American games.
Do any any of these things sound like they'd make for a kick-ass video game?
Brian Lara is some kind of West Indian ninja warrior of cricket.
I have to admit that I am kind of intrigued but not enough to play it. I can barely stand American sports let alone crazy foreigner games.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
Achtung! Spoilers! The long and short? If it hadn't been an addition to the Alien mythos it still would have been a very well poli...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)
- Wednesday updates.
- Harry Potter & the little somethin somethin.
- Goddamn Rangers!
- Thought you'd like to take a look at these:
- You asked for it! You got it!
- Game-stravaganza weekend.
- Rockstar goodness.
- PS3 price drop...only for 60GB?
- Friday. Trailers! Updates! Mega post(s)!
- Gears of War (2006)
- Brains of Darkness.
- Brian Lara International Cricket 2007
- Carcassonne - a strategy board game turned into pi...
- Dead Rising (2006) - First Impressions
- This is the reason to buy a DS Lite.
- ▼ July (15)