Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Upcoming reviews:

I picked up God of War 2 today - woo payday! - and it's actually a 2 disc set. Apparently the second disc is special features, soundtrack, and assorted goodies. I'm looking forward to playing this, especially after reliving the first one.

Grindhouse review will be pending either this evening - if I get home early enough or tomorrow.

We watched the first disc of Into the West. It's not bad for a made for TV Western miniseries. It has a bumper crop of second tier actors who are - all in all - a good bunch of actors. It's not completely sappy about the Indians or the settlers which makes me happy. I got sick of the noble savage, oh the poor Indians, Dances with Wolves schtick years ago. Watching Into the West makes me wish that someone would do a series about the French & Indian Wars. The West is all great and everything but it may be time to revisit the Colonies.

I'm sure there are other things in the pipe but I can't think of them right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!