After three hours of playing God of War 2 I am actually looking forward to replaying it. As far as a game starting totally awesome I can't think of a game starting this totally wicked hella awesome. Penny Arcade sums it up beautifully as usual. Most games make me wish that I had a massive TV upon which to play but God of War 2 was made to be played on a movie screen. No joke.
If you've played God of War then you pretty much have a handle on the controls but then you start to appreciate the changes - dare I say it improvements in gameplay. Kratos now can use the Blades to grappel into areas which mean you have to keep an extra keen eye open. Part of the reason I want to replay this beast is simply because I know that I have missed areas. The addition of airborne combat levels is a blast. C'mon when isn't ripping the wings off a griffon bitchin'? The story is - at this early stage in the game - is as dark as God of War. The puzzles are a bit more clever and I can see the potential for frustration - we'll see.
This is a game you should take a look at if you want something playable, thrilling, and generally exciting. Hell, it's fun watching other people play just so you can just kick back.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)
- A great review of Next.
- My new PlayStation 3 - Week 1
- The Boondocks win a Peabody!
- Dead I Well May Be - Andrew McKinty
- Most honorable panty shot super happy sparkle figh...
- Who's comin' with me?
- A quick note.
- "...everyone knows, when you make an assumption, y...
- Angry Video Game Nerd & Screw Attack
- The Safety Dance (1982)
- "Is that Freedom Rock? Well, turn it up man!"
- I will lose the last of my childhood...
- Manhunt 2 Official site opens.
- Stolen from Kotaku's site stolen from...
- Kratos, you so crazy!
- Momma's gonna give you a spankin'.
- Happy Birthday Caprica Six!
- Upcoming reviews:
- Here's an awesome article on an awesome site.
- Waiting for Tuesday & assorted weekend update.
- Talk to Me (2007)
- In Soviet Russian burger serves you!
- Summoner 2 (2002)
- ▼ April (23)