Friday, April 13, 2007
I will lose the last of my childhood...
on May 22, 2008. That's when the new Indiana Jones movie comes out. Yep, I will then be officially old and shit. Here's the article from Variety. Guess I'll go have some prune juice and wait for death now.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)
- A great review of Next.
- My new PlayStation 3 - Week 1
- The Boondocks win a Peabody!
- Dead I Well May Be - Andrew McKinty
- Most honorable panty shot super happy sparkle figh...
- Who's comin' with me?
- A quick note.
- "...everyone knows, when you make an assumption, y...
- Angry Video Game Nerd & Screw Attack
- The Safety Dance (1982)
- "Is that Freedom Rock? Well, turn it up man!"
- I will lose the last of my childhood...
- Manhunt 2 Official site opens.
- Stolen from Kotaku's site stolen from...
- Kratos, you so crazy!
- Momma's gonna give you a spankin'.
- Happy Birthday Caprica Six!
- Upcoming reviews:
- Here's an awesome article on an awesome site.
- Waiting for Tuesday & assorted weekend update.
- Talk to Me (2007)
- In Soviet Russian burger serves you!
- Summoner 2 (2002)
- ▼ April (23)