Thursday, January 13, 2011
UnderwaterTimes | Scientists Find That Squid Beak Is Both Hard And Soft, A Material That Engineers Want To Copy
UnderwaterTimes Scientists Find That Squid Beak Is Both Hard And Soft, A Material That Engineers Want To Copy
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- Exciting news! Well, exciting news for me.
- Reviews pending! Movies! Huzzah! Old and New!
- What's on my mind...possibly a juxtaposition of th...
- Game news and reviews! Yay!
- An experiment with xtranormal.
- Thirty Six Exposures per Roll: The Impact and Effe...
- Capital's war against WikiLeaks - Opinion - Al Jaz...
- Kidnapped by Israel, forsaken by Britain | Al Jaze...
- China: A force for peace in Sudan? - Features - Al...
- News from Thursday the 13th:
- UnderwaterTimes | Scientists Find That Squid Beak ...
- Look! Stuff about games that aren't Red Dead or F...
- 12/22/10 - 01/05/10 Gamestravaganza (aka The Scou...
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)