Friday, August 20, 2010
Going to be having a new author on HYR:
An old, old friend of mine that used to get into all sorts of trouble with me in the last Century has become a shaolin master gardener and has a penchant for cooking that might surpass my own. Plus he takes brilliant photos of his greenhouse (the dude built a greenhouse fer chrissakes). Cheers to ya Ben.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- Cooking For Engineers - an awesome site for you sc...
- Okay, I'll stop tinkering with HYR for now...
- Looky Maw! I reckoned me some CSS!
- An experiment in rice, pending reviews, and assort...
- Time...a break down of an optimal (?) 24 hour day
- After watching a documentary...
- Going to be having a new author on HYR:
- Lack of reviews, not eating, not cooking = not muc...
- Two of my new favorite scores: The International &...
- Crap I've been watching...and one or two not crap
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)