Okay, all right, all right this is my call to arms. Apparently every band on Deptone Records is excellent but if your soul is in peril, perched upon the precipice of Lord only knows what, wakes you up in a cold sweat in the darkest moments of the night and you need a sound to show you the way, well then I guess you need a heavy dosage of Naomi Shelton & the Gospel Queens.
Remember Me is a classic, solid, reason that faith makes sense, Gospel/Blues album. From start to finish Remember Me is...
In all honesty just download/buy/boost/blue light special this album. No. Seriously.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- Crackpot ham
- Friday the 13th (2009) Dir. Marcus Nispel
- Baked Tofu in BBQ-Sauce w/mushrooms and stir fry.
- Twilight (2008) dir. Catherine Hardwicke
- Ghostbusters (2009) XBOX 360
- This is about my speed today...
- "A Song of Ice & Fire" interactive rights optioned...
- Naomi Shelton & the Gospel Queens "Remember Me"
- The Budos Band - The Budos Band II (2008)
- Random thoughts about the state of gaming - on a p...
- Godfather II Last Impressions and initial Red Fact...
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2008 (170)