I'm pleased to say that the Ghostbusters game does not suck. I've only played through the beginning (2 hours) but I've enjoyed it quite a bit. I hope the game picks up a bit to tell you the truth.
The problem I'm having is that I'm just not sure if the game has legs. The graphics are good, the story hasn't kicked in yet, the game was written by Ramis and Akroyd so it's amusing, but there's just something missing. I'm not chomping at the bit to get home and play.
I'll play some more and report back.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
Achtung! Spoilers! The long and short? If it hadn't been an addition to the Alien mythos it still would have been a very well poli...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- Crackpot ham
- Friday the 13th (2009) Dir. Marcus Nispel
- Baked Tofu in BBQ-Sauce w/mushrooms and stir fry.
- Twilight (2008) dir. Catherine Hardwicke
- Ghostbusters (2009) XBOX 360
- This is about my speed today...
- "A Song of Ice & Fire" interactive rights optioned...
- Naomi Shelton & the Gospel Queens "Remember Me"
- The Budos Band - The Budos Band II (2008)
- Random thoughts about the state of gaming - on a p...
- Godfather II Last Impressions and initial Red Fact...
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2008 (170)