Why hadn't I thought of this before?
My new - this week - habit is to look in the fridge in the morning and think about what to make for dinner. Yesterday I saw that we still had a block of extra-firm tofu. I like baked tofu, usually marinaded in something spicy. I was looking at what to marinade it in and I saw Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce. Hmmm, yes...yes it could work.
Damn it, it does work. I mixed the Sweet Baby Ray's with minced ginger, soy sauce, hot sauce, sesame seeds, and there was something else - lime juice? We sliced some mushrooms, tossed them with the cubed tofu, tossed all that in the sauce and baked it at 350 for an hour.
For the stir fry we separately sauteed some broccoli and red peppers. You could pretty much sautee any vegetables you wanted to.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- Crackpot ham
- Friday the 13th (2009) Dir. Marcus Nispel
- Baked Tofu in BBQ-Sauce w/mushrooms and stir fry.
- Twilight (2008) dir. Catherine Hardwicke
- Ghostbusters (2009) XBOX 360
- This is about my speed today...
- "A Song of Ice & Fire" interactive rights optioned...
- Naomi Shelton & the Gospel Queens "Remember Me"
- The Budos Band - The Budos Band II (2008)
- Random thoughts about the state of gaming - on a p...
- Godfather II Last Impressions and initial Red Fact...
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2008 (170)