Monday, May 25, 2009

Underworld: Rise of the Lycans (2009) Dir. Patrick Tatopoulos

Well, was that so hard? I didn't particularly like Underworld, thought that it'd be pretty cool if they just did the origin story. Underworld II was pretty cool but again I just wanted to see the origin story. So here we have Underworld: Rise of the Lycans the origin story. I enjoyed it.

Not much of a review, neither scathing or glowing, but U: RotL wasn't really bad at all but it didn't make me want to dance either. I still really have a sweet tooth for Rhona Mitra running around in black leather and Dark Elf armor (I know they aren't Dark Elves but their armor is so there...). The movie was pretty solid across the board, a few notches up actually from most of the fantasy vampire/werewolf crap out there.

Worth an afternoon watch while the laundry is going. 6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!