I'm not sure how McG - director of Charlie's Angels, We Are Marshall, and producer of complete garbage television - managed to direct a solid action movie. OK, it wasn't a great action movie but it did have several kick ass action moments.
Terminator: Salvation wasn't bad for a Terminator movie. Shit blows up real good, Terminators take creative amount of killing, and logic is totally out the window. You can make all kinds of jokes about Christian Bale using his "Batman" voice all the time but y'know, what's your voice supposed to sound like after sucking down radioactive dust and humanity's ashes?
I'm gonna say that it was better than T3 I guess. I didn't see most of T3 - I think that was the one with Claire Danes and the chick from Bloodrayne - but I'm pretty sure it sucked.
I can't promote or condemn this new Terminator installment, in all honesty the Terminator series is pretty fuckin' stupid. The first movie kicked ass certainly but after that...meh. If Terminator: Salvation wasn't a Terminator movie it'd be pretty good for a popcorn movie. Not quite as awesome as Reign of Fire but then again what is?
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
Achtung! Spoilers! The long and short? If it hadn't been an addition to the Alien mythos it still would have been a very well poli...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- Dead Snow (2009)
- Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Godfather II (XBOX 360) - EA Games
- JCVD (2008) Dir. Mabrouk El Mechri
- REVIEWS! Appaloosa (2008), House (2008), Ping Pon...
- The Tale of Desperaux (2008) Dir. Sam Fell & Rober...
- Underworld: Rise of the Lycans (2009) Dir. Patrick...
- Outlander (2008) Dir. Howard McCain
- Fun for people with audio ADHD.
- Terminator: Salvation (2009) dir McG
- Star Ocean: The Last Hope (2009) Square Enix
- Fallout 3: Broken Steel review
- Broken Steel trailer.
- The People Under the Stairs (1991) Dir. Wes Craven...
- Stanky Leg or further proof that Millenials are mu...
- “The Color Line Has Reached the North.”
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2008 (170)