Okay, I downloaded Outlander last night because it simply sounded awesome. Here's the premise:
A mercenary from outer space crash lands in Norway in 709 AD. He's chasing an alien beast. Mercenary teams up with Vikings to hunt the beast.
I wasn't expecting much but damn, this movie was pretty darn cool. It was actually much better than it had right any reason or right to be. Outlander had good cinematography, solid acting, a really well designed monster, and a fairly reasonable score.
If you're looking for a sci-fi monster movie I whole heartedly recommend Outlander.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
Achtung! Spoilers! The long and short? If it hadn't been an addition to the Alien mythos it still would have been a very well poli...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- Dead Snow (2009)
- Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Godfather II (XBOX 360) - EA Games
- JCVD (2008) Dir. Mabrouk El Mechri
- REVIEWS! Appaloosa (2008), House (2008), Ping Pon...
- The Tale of Desperaux (2008) Dir. Sam Fell & Rober...
- Underworld: Rise of the Lycans (2009) Dir. Patrick...
- Outlander (2008) Dir. Howard McCain
- Fun for people with audio ADHD.
- Terminator: Salvation (2009) dir McG
- Star Ocean: The Last Hope (2009) Square Enix
- Fallout 3: Broken Steel review
- Broken Steel trailer.
- The People Under the Stairs (1991) Dir. Wes Craven...
- Stanky Leg or further proof that Millenials are mu...
- “The Color Line Has Reached the North.”
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2008 (170)