I really can't put my finger on JCVD - it definitely changes my opinion of Van Damage for the better. I always liked him but the movies he's in are just...well...have you seen Cyborg? JCVD is a movie that blurs the line between reality and fiction, setting Jean-Claude as himself but he seems so beat down and haggard looking. He looks pretty tore up for 47.
It's not so much an action movie as a study of Jean-Claude? I just don't know what to think. I'm pretty sure I enjoyed it though. You folks will have to see it and tell me what you think.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- Dead Snow (2009)
- Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Godfather II (XBOX 360) - EA Games
- JCVD (2008) Dir. Mabrouk El Mechri
- REVIEWS! Appaloosa (2008), House (2008), Ping Pon...
- The Tale of Desperaux (2008) Dir. Sam Fell & Rober...
- Underworld: Rise of the Lycans (2009) Dir. Patrick...
- Outlander (2008) Dir. Howard McCain
- Fun for people with audio ADHD.
- Terminator: Salvation (2009) dir McG
- Star Ocean: The Last Hope (2009) Square Enix
- Fallout 3: Broken Steel review
- Broken Steel trailer.
- The People Under the Stairs (1991) Dir. Wes Craven...
- Stanky Leg or further proof that Millenials are mu...
- “The Color Line Has Reached the North.”
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2008 (170)