I don't know about you but growing up there was the one song that was played on Thanksgiving - either by family or by your local NPR station. Hell, it's the only Thanksgiving song. I listen to this song a lot more than Thanksgiving comes around. I quote this song fortnightly.
Maybe it's bein' a Yankee - borderline New Englander that is - but a lot of people I know don't get the joke. Alice's Restaurant is the perfect example of Yankee dry wit. You laugh until you realize the joke and realize that it ain't funny at all, it's just honest.
When all is said and done I gotta say that I'm proud of being a member of the "Group W Bench".
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- Fallout 3 continued initial impressions.
- Initial squeeing (aka enthusiastic) impressions of...
- Normally lolspeak makes want to gouge out my eyes ...
- Saint's Row 2 (2008)
- Apologies for the construction.
- Out of the pan and into the fryer.
- This is truly the sandwich of a warrior.
- Guy Ritchie directs Sherlock Holmes movie...
- Fool's Gold (2008) dir. Andy Tennant
- Cold Creek Manor (2003) dir Mike Figgis
- Silent Hill: Homecoming (2008) XBOX360 Double Heli...
- "With shovels and rakes and other implements of de...
- Josh Brolin to be Jonah Hex? Dude! Sweet!
- A new incarnation of "V" - effing sweet!
- Pinche mathematicos y Friday update.
- Roller Derby paper. Part 1(?)
- Yay cat pictures!
- What do I do with a broken kitchen table, a wire r...
- What's goin' on Schenectady?
- "Classic" HYR finds:
- Puzzle Quest: Galactrix site has trailers!
- ▼ October (21)