Sunday, October 19, 2008
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- Fallout 3 continued initial impressions.
- Initial squeeing (aka enthusiastic) impressions of...
- Normally lolspeak makes want to gouge out my eyes ...
- Saint's Row 2 (2008)
- Apologies for the construction.
- Out of the pan and into the fryer.
- This is truly the sandwich of a warrior.
- Guy Ritchie directs Sherlock Holmes movie...
- Fool's Gold (2008) dir. Andy Tennant
- Cold Creek Manor (2003) dir Mike Figgis
- Silent Hill: Homecoming (2008) XBOX360 Double Heli...
- "With shovels and rakes and other implements of de...
- Josh Brolin to be Jonah Hex? Dude! Sweet!
- A new incarnation of "V" - effing sweet!
- Pinche mathematicos y Friday update.
- Roller Derby paper. Part 1(?)
- Yay cat pictures!
- What do I do with a broken kitchen table, a wire r...
- What's goin' on Schenectady?
- "Classic" HYR finds:
- Puzzle Quest: Galactrix site has trailers!
- ▼ October (21)