Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A little love for the PS3.

I miss Playstation sometimes. My PS2 rarely (never) gets any love though I still have a short stack of games I want to play on the console. There are plenty of rumors of price drops and bundles for the PS3. One rumor I came across is that the new 40GB model is not going to be backwards compatible. Wha'?

Then there's the issue of well...the exclusive games just aren't there for the PS3 yet. GTAIV is going to have exclusive content for the 360. I read somewhere that Rockstar's La Noire is going to be PS3 exclusive - if it actually comes out. The game that is exclusive and looks completely awesome is Naughty Dog's Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Really solid, top notch classic adventure games are pretty few and far between for some bizarre reason. Indiana Jones games are pretty much total disappointments. Uncharted has been getting some solid press and Naughty Dog knows what they are doing as far as making fun adventure games what with their Jak & Daxter series. Here's one of the trailers...and yes that's Nathan "Captain Tight Pants" Fillion:



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:49 PM

    40GB PS3 will not emulate PS2 games - This is not a rumor, it has been confirmed. 60GB w/ emotion chip = no worries about backwards compatibility.
    - Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that the 40GB won't run PS2 games rubs me the wrong way for some bizarre reason. Hell, the fact they are releasing so many different sized hard drives rubs me the wrong way.

    I think it's the leftover bitterness from my break up with Sony. I want to say nice things but then they do stupid stuff like that to remind me why I went over to the XBOX.

    Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!