I miss Playstation sometimes. My PS2 rarely (never) gets any love though I still have a short stack of games I want to play on the console. There are plenty of rumors of price drops and bundles for the PS3. One rumor I came across is that the new 40GB model is not going to be backwards compatible. Wha'?
Then there's the issue of well...the exclusive games just aren't there for the PS3 yet. GTAIV is going to have exclusive content for the 360. I read somewhere that Rockstar's La Noire is going to be PS3 exclusive - if it actually comes out. The game that is exclusive and looks completely awesome is Naughty Dog's Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Really solid, top notch classic adventure games are pretty few and far between for some bizarre reason. Indiana Jones games are pretty much total disappointments. Uncharted has been getting some solid press and Naughty Dog knows what they are doing as far as making fun adventure games what with their Jak & Daxter series. Here's one of the trailers...and yes that's Nathan "Captain Tight Pants" Fillion:
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)
- Colorado off to a Rocky start, almost time for som...
- Russian serial killers, a pretty cool mystery game...
- David Arquette makes a movie and I win WWII all by...
- Jesper Kyd scores Assassin's Creed.
- Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords
- Medal Of Honor: Airborne - First Mission Impressio...
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Las Vegas.
- Elder Scrolls: Oblivion free download.
- Fun with Classic RPG nonsense!
- New downloads for Carcassonne! Woo!
- A little love for the PS3.
- Start saving your pennies kids...
- Smell the Glove.
- Ubisoft is throwin' rocks!
- Conan. The Demo.
- Bladestorm! Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of Ko...
- Did someone finally create a multiplayer I'd play?...
- Just another kind of sort of slightly almost manic...
- Friday Rundown:
- Del Toro, Lovecraft, finally...
- The best review of Halo 3.
- Upcoming releases for 360 & PS2
- " Who Tommy? Ze Germans?"
- ▼ October (23)