Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
Achtung! Spoilers! The long and short? If it hadn't been an addition to the Alien mythos it still would have been a very well poli...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)
- Colorado off to a Rocky start, almost time for som...
- Russian serial killers, a pretty cool mystery game...
- David Arquette makes a movie and I win WWII all by...
- Jesper Kyd scores Assassin's Creed.
- Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords
- Medal Of Honor: Airborne - First Mission Impressio...
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Las Vegas.
- Elder Scrolls: Oblivion free download.
- Fun with Classic RPG nonsense!
- New downloads for Carcassonne! Woo!
- A little love for the PS3.
- Start saving your pennies kids...
- Smell the Glove.
- Ubisoft is throwin' rocks!
- Conan. The Demo.
- Bladestorm! Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of Ko...
- Did someone finally create a multiplayer I'd play?...
- Just another kind of sort of slightly almost manic...
- Friday Rundown:
- Del Toro, Lovecraft, finally...
- The best review of Halo 3.
- Upcoming releases for 360 & PS2
- " Who Tommy? Ze Germans?"
- ▼ October (23)