The title of the post says it all.
Jesper Kyd is one of my favorite composers. Ubisoft is one of my favorite game companies.
News like this totally makes my day.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)
- Colorado off to a Rocky start, almost time for som...
- Russian serial killers, a pretty cool mystery game...
- David Arquette makes a movie and I win WWII all by...
- Jesper Kyd scores Assassin's Creed.
- Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords
- Medal Of Honor: Airborne - First Mission Impressio...
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Las Vegas.
- Elder Scrolls: Oblivion free download.
- Fun with Classic RPG nonsense!
- New downloads for Carcassonne! Woo!
- A little love for the PS3.
- Start saving your pennies kids...
- Smell the Glove.
- Ubisoft is throwin' rocks!
- Conan. The Demo.
- Bladestorm! Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of Ko...
- Did someone finally create a multiplayer I'd play?...
- Just another kind of sort of slightly almost manic...
- Friday Rundown:
- Del Toro, Lovecraft, finally...
- The best review of Halo 3.
- Upcoming releases for 360 & PS2
- " Who Tommy? Ze Germans?"
- ▼ October (23)