You can be pretty confident that when you see Tom Clancy in conjunction with Ubisoft you're gonna be getting a good game. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six is no exception. Solid gameplay, excellent AI - both friendly and enemy, excellent graphics, great sound design, and smooth control. Really no complaints.
What did strike me as odd was in-game advertising. I don't mind advertising at all in my games - it adds a level of realism I can appreciate. What's peculiar is the fact that are ads for the DVD of 28 Weeks Later which just came out. The game was released last November. I'm not particularly sure how this happened. There was a download update when I first put in the game in. Quite perplexing.
Now I'm interested in how long it will take for in-game advertising to tailor itself to my gaming preferences.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
Achtung! Spoilers! The long and short? If it hadn't been an addition to the Alien mythos it still would have been a very well poli...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)
- Colorado off to a Rocky start, almost time for som...
- Russian serial killers, a pretty cool mystery game...
- David Arquette makes a movie and I win WWII all by...
- Jesper Kyd scores Assassin's Creed.
- Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords
- Medal Of Honor: Airborne - First Mission Impressio...
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Las Vegas.
- Elder Scrolls: Oblivion free download.
- Fun with Classic RPG nonsense!
- New downloads for Carcassonne! Woo!
- A little love for the PS3.
- Start saving your pennies kids...
- Smell the Glove.
- Ubisoft is throwin' rocks!
- Conan. The Demo.
- Bladestorm! Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of Ko...
- Did someone finally create a multiplayer I'd play?...
- Just another kind of sort of slightly almost manic...
- Friday Rundown:
- Del Toro, Lovecraft, finally...
- The best review of Halo 3.
- Upcoming releases for 360 & PS2
- " Who Tommy? Ze Germans?"
- ▼ October (23)