Friday, April 20, 2012
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
Achtung! Spoilers! The long and short? If it hadn't been an addition to the Alien mythos it still would have been a very well poli...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- Burn Jita: Sound and Fury Signifying Nothing or S...
- NAT GEO Space Pics: It's full of rubber chickens.
- Well, who'da thunk?
- Assorted news and reviewy tasting things
- Saving Private Perez (2011) dir Beto Gomez
- Japanese schoolgirl...butt...assault cannon...NANI...
- EVE ONLINE - ...But Still We Go On
- Photo Forensics Software | Fourandsix Technologies...
- Abuelita J's "Puerco Verde" Part I
- Henry's Kitchen - The Final Episode, Pt. 1 - Birth...
- Litehouse Foods - Freeze dried herbs!
- I nearly forgot.
- Yup. This is all I got for you folks today.
- Dylan Moran on Americans
- SWTOR Legacy is here! And...
- I love marriedtothesea.com along with Nataliedee a...
- Music for Space Combat in SWTOR
- A NEW SHADOWRUN GAME!?! Holy dystopian near futur...
- Time off, time to get to the grocery store! Recip...
- There's a perfectly reasonable explanation for thi...
- Been thinking about the game market lately
- Mahs Buhgah
- The Beiber gets a virtual asskickin'
- Random randomness from Randomia: Sunday edition
- April DVD releases: High Road to China
- ▼ April (26)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)