Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- Fallout New Vegas - the pre-seventh inning stretch...
- Fallout: New Vegas (hours 6-11)
- Fallout: New Vegas - very first impressions.
- Spicy chicken, stuffing, and beans: an experiment
- Isolation (2005) Dir. Billy O'Brien
- Addendum: Dan Savage's "It Gets Better" campaign
- Hooligan Youth United: A fairly serious post, at l...
- I worry this next food experiment might cause...
- New in Nacogdoches! Tabu Coffee!
- A much better write up than mine...
- Crawlspace (1986) Dir. David Schmoeller
- Observations and comments (and a few gripes) about...
- The Passion of Joan of Arc (1928): Dir. Carl Theod...
- The General (1926) Dir. Buster Keaton
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)