a trans-dimensional portal to open and the result will be either, "It's full of stars!" or "We'll tear your soul apart!"
"Oh God, what is he going to make now?" I hear you sigh.
Spicy, tangy, delicious chicken prepared in a Hunan or Sichuan style. Served with diced green onions. On tortilla chips. Chex-Mex (Chinese Tex-Mex) at it's finest. Madness! I think not! While I was making lunch today I was just going to make my standard spicy chicken nachos but then I got to thinking...do I really want nachos? I don't really want to turn the oven on. Nachos sound like a lot of work. Rice? Meh, I'm sick of rice and chicken. Noodles? Meh. Why don't you just eat the chopped up spicy chicken with the chips? Meh...wait what? Yes (said in the tone of Brain)! Mwahahahahaha! Cue Night on Bald Mountain.
Boy howdy, I tell you what, that was a fine ass lunch. Pretty damned spicy (on the par with the special batch of slow-cooked pork I make for two old friends when we hang out) and since I'm out of paper towels and all my hankies are in the wash I had to use coffee filters to blow my nose.
I'm gonna fine tune the recipe and once I do I'll post it here. Hope you guys are having a good weekend. Don't eat anything I wouldn't.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- Fallout New Vegas - the pre-seventh inning stretch...
- Fallout: New Vegas (hours 6-11)
- Fallout: New Vegas - very first impressions.
- Spicy chicken, stuffing, and beans: an experiment
- Isolation (2005) Dir. Billy O'Brien
- Addendum: Dan Savage's "It Gets Better" campaign
- Hooligan Youth United: A fairly serious post, at l...
- I worry this next food experiment might cause...
- New in Nacogdoches! Tabu Coffee!
- A much better write up than mine...
- Crawlspace (1986) Dir. David Schmoeller
- Observations and comments (and a few gripes) about...
- The Passion of Joan of Arc (1928): Dir. Carl Theod...
- The General (1926) Dir. Buster Keaton
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)