I have been a fan of Dan Savage for years and years but this new campaign "It Gets Better" is fucking bad ass. My only addendum is "It Gets Better" is for all of you kids, teenagers, and grown-ups. I know some days you want the Earth to open up and swallow you whole. I know some days, sometimes weeks, sometimes months I've barely been able to keep moving forward but it really does get better. Terry's fucking right though, "Living well is the best revenge."
p.s. If you really feel like shit watch this:
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- Fallout New Vegas - the pre-seventh inning stretch...
- Fallout: New Vegas (hours 6-11)
- Fallout: New Vegas - very first impressions.
- Spicy chicken, stuffing, and beans: an experiment
- Isolation (2005) Dir. Billy O'Brien
- Addendum: Dan Savage's "It Gets Better" campaign
- Hooligan Youth United: A fairly serious post, at l...
- I worry this next food experiment might cause...
- New in Nacogdoches! Tabu Coffee!
- A much better write up than mine...
- Crawlspace (1986) Dir. David Schmoeller
- Observations and comments (and a few gripes) about...
- The Passion of Joan of Arc (1928): Dir. Carl Theod...
- The General (1926) Dir. Buster Keaton
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)