I am coming to visit and I am going to feed.
Soul Food. Seafood. Po'boys. Oysters. African. Caribbean. Korean. Jamaican. Ribs.
If any of you folks have suggestions, recommendations, etc., etc., please let me know.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
Achtung! Spoilers! The long and short? If it hadn't been an addition to the Alien mythos it still would have been a very well poli...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- Puzzle Quest: Galactrix (DS) 2009
- Are Violent Video Games Adequately Preparing Chil...
- GTA IV: The Lost and the Damned (XBOX360 DLC 2009)...
- Need some feedback from you folks:
- The History of Liberty City - Part 2.
- History of Liberty City Quiz!
- History of Liberty City Part 1.
- Warning to the City of New Orleans:
- Sunday Dinner: tasty stuffed peppers.
- DS Reviews! Chrono Trigger (2008) & Age of Empire...
- Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad: XBOX 360 D3 Pub...
- Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage
- Why I love Persona 4.
- A few brief comments about "The Harder They Come"....
- A half hearted review and an upcoming review...
- The Lilies
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2008 (170)