Apparently the Cornish emigrated to Hidalgo, Mexico to work silver mines and brought the pasty with them. The pasty became the paste. I'm still trying to nail down the difference between and empanada and a pasty/paste. I wonder if the difference is filling. Probably regional as well - likes calzone, stromboli, samosas or curry puffs.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- Thanks to Amanda for coining the term:
- I'll write more about this when I can remember wha...
- Far Cry 2 (2008) - more fun.
- Far Cry 2 (2008)
- Tomb Raider: Underworld (2008)
- Pastys/pasties/pastes/empanadas - part iii
- Pastys part ii - making dreams come true.
- A foray into the world of pastys. Part I.
- Prince of Persia (2008)
- Correction: random videos.
- Texican Lasagna
- Fable 2 (2008)
- The Incredible Hulk (2008) dir Louis Leterrier
- Tropic Thunder (2008) dir. Ben Stiller
- ▼ December (15)