I would buy this movie to add it to my super-hero collection. It would be a good movie to throw on while cleaning on a Saturday.
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
The Incredible Hulk (2008) dir Louis Leterrier
I never cared about the Hulk, Incredible or otherwise, but we wanted to watch a super-hero movie and wanted to see something we hadn't seen before. The Incredible Hulk was actually really enjoyable - not as OMG as Iron Man but was still genuinely satisfying. Like I joked, "It's amazing what you can do with a decent script, some good actors, and a halfway decent director." Of course I had just come off watching a scratched copy of Episode III: Revenge of the Sith so even a video of Pete Townsend farting in a tuba would have been more enjoyable.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- Thanks to Amanda for coining the term:
- I'll write more about this when I can remember wha...
- Far Cry 2 (2008) - more fun.
- Far Cry 2 (2008)
- Tomb Raider: Underworld (2008)
- Pastys/pasties/pastes/empanadas - part iii
- Pastys part ii - making dreams come true.
- A foray into the world of pastys. Part I.
- Prince of Persia (2008)
- Correction: random videos.
- Texican Lasagna
- Fable 2 (2008)
- The Incredible Hulk (2008) dir Louis Leterrier
- Tropic Thunder (2008) dir. Ben Stiller
- ▼ December (15)