Yes the girl who captured my heart with her foul language and drawings of "Satan Claus" and goading of Bruce Willis has grown up. She's looking pretty totally awesome. Just sayin'.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)
- GTA:IV first trailer.
- Oprah's Book Club.
- Children of Men (2006) comes out on DVD 03/27/07
- Yet another reason why the XBOX360 is gaining my i...
- When's the last time you thought about...
- Action movie bad guys I miss: Part 1 - Commies.
- An article about The Host (2006)
- Boom! Studios
- What do Zombie's Halloween and The Last Boy Scout ...
- GTA: Vice City Stories - Final Impressions
- In case you blinked
- GTA: Vice City Stories - First Impressions
- A good article about the upcoming Shadowrun game
- Upcoming movie releases and assorted mumbo-jumbo.
- Splinter Cell: Double Agent - Final impressions an...
- Dorset Nagas.
- Shadowrun...the FPS...sigh.
- GTA IV Tease.
- In the grim darkness of the future there is only a...
- Twin Peaks: Season 2 on DVD - April 3rd
- ▼ March (21)