Saturday, May 12, 2012

Epic Gameplay Trailer - Assassin's Creed 3 (Xbox 360) - IGN Video

Epic Gameplay Trailer - Assassin's Creed 3 (Xbox 360) - IGN Video

I played the first Assassin's Creed and was disappointed, not by the score, story or premise but the fucking awful missions and god damn beggars. I think I rented one of the sequels and was amused for a weekend. This latest installment I was not particularly thrilled about until I heard it was set during the American Revolution. Then my ears kind of perked up. Personally, I'm a Royalist (that's a whole 'nother topic for another time) but I thought that this part of history - largely neglected by non-PC strategy games - would be kind of awesome for a setting. Last night I watched the preview and have to say, kick ass. I wanna Magua the shit out of some dudes. Be all like "TOMAHAWK, WHITE DEVIL!" I won't buy this right out of the gate (GOTY edition will work) but I'm looking forward to it. Now if only they'd release a kick-ass game set during the Napoleonic Wars or World War I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!