After eating your BBQ Chicken Nachos and putting away the leftovers (I suggest leaving them in whatever you cooked them in - no you won't get food poisoning) relax.
The next day or two take out your pot of leftovers. Skim off the layer of goop, don't be squeemish just do it. Throw that crap out. Now the rest that's left put it on the stove on a medium heat, when it starts to get warmed up add corn and a whole bunch of whatever the hell you want. Heat and eat. Whatever is left you can freeze, store for lunch, etc.
There you go, spicy chicken soup. It's kind of tortilla soup but not really. It's good.
I also suggest adding cilantro to the end result, as well as some more hotness.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
Achtung! Spoilers! The long and short? If it hadn't been an addition to the Alien mythos it still would have been a very well poli...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- "Not Your Bubbie's Chicken Soup" : Chicken meals P...
- Three meals from one (or two) chicken(s)? Tell me...
- Yet another blog...
- Saints Row 2 (2008) Second review
- Watchmen (2009) Zach Snyder
- New blog for you folks to check out:
- Released information and date for the final Fallou...
- Two long overdue reviews: Dead Space and Prototype...
- French trailer for "Inglourious Basterds"
- Oh great, a new musical interest.
- ▼ July (11)
- ► 2008 (170)