I picked up Bioware's Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic on Friday and didn't get much sleep over the weekend. I'm not sure why I waited so long to play it but it's really quite enjoyable so far. I might slap together a review once I get deeper into the game. If Bioware's next epic sci-fi RPG Mass Effect (11/20) is as good as KotOR then Bioware's gonna sell a million bajillion copies - including one to me.
In between non-stop Jedi RPGing we ate a home made chicken pot pie and watched a new "sexy and high octane" adaptation of Macbeth. It was pretty damn cool actually. Put together with a bunch of grizzled Australians it's a modern update of the "Scottish play" guns, drugs, techno, and naked chicks. We were actually surprised at how good it was though Amanda was disappointed that the porter was cut out - no need for comedy in this movie. Macbeth moves along very quickly and many of the Shakespearean references are very cleverly done. Burnham Wood has been turned into a Burnham Timber logging truck. Very well done, very enjoyable. If you have the chance rent it and it also available for download on the XBOX360.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
Achtung! Spoilers! The long and short? If it hadn't been an addition to the Alien mythos it still would have been a very well poli...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)
- The Mist (2007) dir. Frank Darabont
- Because I love you all so very much...
- Hitman (2007) dir. Xavier Gens
- Thanksgiving, Signature Pork, Mass Effect, and an ...
- Happy Preemptive Thanksgiving Airstrike!
- Assassin's Creed, Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, and Fres...
- Something totally inappropriate that amuses me.
- "I have seen shit that would turn you white."
- "Time to get your crayons and your pencils!"
- 30 Days of Night (2007)
- Hedgehogs make me happy.
- "At the sound of the whip, turn the page."
- Macbeth (2006) and Knights of the Old Republic (20...
- Marky Mark = Max Payne?!?
- COD4: Modern Warfare review continued...sort of......
- COD4: Modern Warfare, assorted news, and another C...
- More remake silliness!
- "There was a fish in the perk-a-lator!"
- Prey (XBOX360)
- Yo Jo...oh I don't care anymore.
- Manhunt 2 - Initial Impressions.
- Condemned (11/15/05)
- A new X-Files movie and Scarlett Johansson.
- Joss Whedon prepares for heart string tuggin' & mo...
- ▼ November (24)