Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Holy batshit Fatman! A post!

Hey kids, yeah it's been a bit since the  last post but the last few weeks have been slow and mainly I've simply been getting drunk whilst playing EVE and then watching DS9.

HOWEVER - HYR now has a new writer, a friend of mine who is a very nice lady person (and her husband who is a very nice man person might post here, hopefully, he's kind of fucking hilarious).  She's been writing reviews on her facebook and since I don't see new movies in the theater and she's a good writer and knows a solid deal about the cinema, I figured I'd offer her a spot here.  Plus, it would give you folks something to read and a break of my usual shenanigans.

Welcome aboard.  Now grab a shovel and get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!