Tuesday, April 13, 2010

In non-review, non-food related - life of Joshua news:

Just a personal update:

In case you haven't heard or haven't been told for one reason or another: Amanda is moving to "The Peach State" a.k.a. Georgia (yes the state not our cat) for Grad school.  I am going to finish out my undergrad here in the Great State of Texas because I like SFASU.  That means things are gonna be a bit crazy for the two months for us. 

My phone number and electronic contact information will stay the same so if you need to get ahold of me you know where I am.  I will be moving into my new apartment with Moxie the last week in May and will send out my new address ASAP, which - knowing me will be 2031. 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:14 PM

    dude, thats funny you have like a personal update. heehee. :) thanks for the paul mall earlier.

    ReplyDelete

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!