Tuesday, April 07, 2009
Asylum was a straight-to-video C level teen horror movie. It wasn't absolutely wretched - it had gore, nudity, a fairly decent villian, and had a higher production quality than most horror rap * cough Hatchet cough* I've seen lately. If you're looking for something to stare at vacantly at 2am on a Saturday morning then Asylum is a good bet.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- Creating my new character in "Fallout 3"
- Pending reviews and assorted good stuff:
- Let the Right One In (2008) Dir. Tomas Alfredson
- Of Cooks and Kung Fu (1979) Dir. Chung Ting
- Dead Ringers (1988) Dir. David Cronenberg
- Easy Star All-Stars remix "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely He...
- Steampunk bands that "love the machine but hate th...
- "I say Waddington, those rogues are absconding wit...
- Gladiators vs Werewolves?
- Mein Gott! Der Todt! (A supernatural Nazi double ...
- Puzzle Quest: Galactrix (XBOX Live Arcade) availab...
- Asylum (2008) dir. David R. Ellis
- Ahmad ibn Fadlan: The Historical Roots of "The 13t...
- ▼ April (13)
- ► 2008 (170)