- There wasn't enough cilantro for Amanda's liking.
- I wish there had been basil served with it.
- For $6.50 a bowl it was what would be a small size in other restaurants.
- Being in the dirt mall is kind of a drag.
- The pho was everything standard beef pho is supposed to be. Hearty, filling, and damned tasty. On the plus side it wasn't too salty.
- Was served with jalapenos, some minced cilantro, onions, Sriricha chili sauce, and hoisin.
- The boba tea was tasty as well as completely made from fresh ingredients.
- The eggrolls were phenominal. Seriously. Fresh, crispy but not greasy. Nom.
Simply put we now have a place for pho, stir fry, egg rolls, spring rolls, and quite possibly cheesesteaks.
Everyone in Nac or Lufkin needs to check out this place. The guys were super nice and the food was great. You're actually missing out if you don't eat here.