In case you haven't heard me yabbering about it - I got accepted into the School of Honors here at SFASU. I've never been accepted into anything like this so it's kind of nice. Of course I forgot that once you prove that you can do something people expect you to do it. Damn it.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- Zero Punction reviews "Far Cry 2"
- I kan haz Skool of Honorz!
- Puzzle Quest: Galactrix demo
- Kanji Tatsumi: Gay, Bi, Straight...does it matter?...
- Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage
- Persona 4 (2008) Atlus Games PS2
- A proper post pending...reviews et al.
- Hot chicks from the 90s.
- Chris Isaak gets it sexier than you ever will be a...
- My soup is gross.
- T's sandwiches - Pho in Nacogdoches!
- Wait, what, pho in Nacogdoches?
- I'm going to begin making my own pho.
- Puzzle Quest: Galatrix
- In the words of my grandfather:
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2008 (170)