Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- Editorial about GTA IV.
- Funny Games (2008) dir. Michael Haneke
- LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
- James Bond and The Modicum of Respite
- "Well turn it up man!"
- Nacogdoches: We Got Trees Part 3
- Nacogdoches - We got trees. Part 2.
- Harman Kardon HKTS 14 6-Piece Loudspeaker System
- Still getting used to Safari
- Hooligan Youth Reviews is moving away. It is your...
- Awesome article in The Onion.
- ▼ June (12)