Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Harman Kardon HKTS 14 6-Piece Loudspeaker System
I finally gave these speakers some legs and I'm impressed. The other night put them through their paces. Granted, I'll never be able to play them that loud ever again but woo. The old Polks are amazing speakers and I'd love to keep them for the garage/workshop/dancehall but they never had the clarity these had. If you're in the market for a boxed set of new speakers for a reasonable price I wholeheartedly recommend these.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- Editorial about GTA IV.
- Funny Games (2008) dir. Michael Haneke
- LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
- James Bond and The Modicum of Respite
- "Well turn it up man!"
- Nacogdoches: We Got Trees Part 3
- Nacogdoches - We got trees. Part 2.
- Harman Kardon HKTS 14 6-Piece Loudspeaker System
- Still getting used to Safari
- Hooligan Youth Reviews is moving away. It is your...
- Awesome article in The Onion.
- ▼ June (12)