We are moving from Austin, TX to Nacogdoches, TX on June 17th.
Fortunately we are not being run out of town by people with pitchforks and torches. Amanda and I are going to school in the Fall and will probably be living in a Kenmore box burning our collection of sci-fi for warmth by Winter.
Hooligan Youth Reviews will be on hiatus for a while. I am taking some time off from pretty much everything except sleeping, cooking, and gaming. With any luck I'll be able to catch up on my movie reviews and play some games that aren't GTA IV but I can't promise anything.
Drop us a line or give a call or send an email if you want.
Hope you are all well and we will be in touch ASAP.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- Editorial about GTA IV.
- Funny Games (2008) dir. Michael Haneke
- LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
- James Bond and The Modicum of Respite
- "Well turn it up man!"
- Nacogdoches: We Got Trees Part 3
- Nacogdoches - We got trees. Part 2.
- Harman Kardon HKTS 14 6-Piece Loudspeaker System
- Still getting used to Safari
- Hooligan Youth Reviews is moving away. It is your...
- Awesome article in The Onion.
- ▼ June (12)