Saturday, January 14, 2012

My planned Skyrim build

I normally don't use perk calculators on my first play through for different reason than I don't use a guide or FAQs.  I shy away from calculators because I want to avoid spoilers and the like.  However, this time around I want to min/max my character and I also know what skills I need and what I can ditch.  I found this awesome Skyrim Perk Calculator.  Here's what I'm shooting for with an 81 level cap:

  • Heavy Armor
    • Juggernaut V
    • Well Fitted
    • Fists of Steel
    • Cushioned
    • Conditioning
  • Block
    • Shield Wall I
    • Deflect Arrows
    • Elemental Protection
    • Block Runner
    • Shield Charge
  • Smithing
    • Steel
    • Arcane
    • Dwarven
    • Orcish
    • Ebony
    • Daedric
    • Dragon
  • Sneak
    • Stealth I
    • Muffled Movement
  • Lockpicking
    • Novice - Master
  • Pickpocket
    • Light Fingers
    • Night Thief
    • Extra Pockets
  • Speech
    • Haggling I
    • Allure
    • Merchant
    • Bribery
    • Persuasion
  • Alchemy
    • Alchemist V
    • Physician
    • Benefactor
  • Illusion
    • Novice - Master
    • Animage
    • Kindred
    • Quiet Casting
    • Master of the Mind
  • Destruction
    • Novice - Master
    • Augemented Flames II (+50% dmg)
  • Restoration
    • Novice - Master
    • Recovery II (Magicka regen +50%)
    • Respite (Healing spells also regen stamina)
  • Alteration
    • Novice - Master
  • Enchanting
    • Enchanter V
    • Insightful Enchanter
    • Corpus Enchanter
    • Extra Effect (two effects on each item)
This is pretty different from my current build/normal character.  I'm going to skip the melee weapons unless I am just spamming to build levels or running out of magicka - plus the melee system in Skyrim kind of sucks (it's probably awesome but I just suck at melee). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!