Was browsing an online friend's food site shizzling.com and saw this awesome recipe for smoked pheasant tacos. He also has a recipe for smoked rabbit tacos. What the fucksicle? Who let the Englishman have good food? Joking aside he's got a good site and some excellent recipes and ideas (Yorkshire pud with pulled pork) and he seems to be as much a Pork-a-holic as I am (and some of you are). Definitely worth checking out. There are some Turkish recipes that I'm planning on trying once I can get the ingredients in.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
Achtung! Spoilers! The long and short? If it hadn't been an addition to the Alien mythos it still would have been a very well poli...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- If you don't know about Henry's Kitchen...
- Smithfield ham epic: Part I
- SWTOR intro cinematic and idle thoughts on the gam...
- SWTOR minimal tech specs
- The Wild Hunt (2009) dir Alexandre Franchi
- La Herencia Valdemar (2010) dir Jose Luis Aleman
- Quad Movie Review!
- Quote of the Day: Back to the Future (1985) dir Ro...
- "The Innkeepers" (2012) dir Ti West Trailer!
- Well that's just great.
- Well, so much for Skyrim
- The next to last Skyrim post
- Studying for Physical Anthro final...
- A double helping of Foxy Friday: Veronica Lake
- Foxy Fridays: Cate Blanchett with a shaved head
- Yet another post about Skyrim...
- Recipes from an Englishman that sound awesome:
- Skyrim: almost to level 60. Now what
- Saturday Morning News und Schtuffz
- Quote of the day:
- ▼ December (21)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)